Tuesday 26 April 2011

Post Easter Post

Arghh! I think I can safely say I haven't done very well with the whole BEDA thing recently. Of course I could pummel you with excuses about revision, going away and parties but I doubt you'd buy it so we're all just going to have to move on...

I hope you all had lovely Easters with your family and friends (or whoever you spent Easter with) and, those of you in Britain, I hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather as much as I did! I'm currently sitting in a vest top and shorts, in denial that the weather is no longer 24 degrees. I drove* down to Devon on Wednesday night, to see family for Easter and stayed there until Sunday evening. It was a really relaxing, sunny break, especially as I'm swamped with work at the moment. Although, sadly, I was forced to take some work with me due to the ridiculous amount of GCSE art work I have to do.

Paignton

Teignmouth
I was meaning to write a blog post yesterday, before my friend's 16th birthday party, but I stupidly forgot. Hmm...that means I haven't blogged in six days- that's awful for someone who announced on various social networking sights "I'm doing BEDA, come check it out!". Fail.

*My dad drove, I can't drive.

2 comments:

  1. LOL PLAY ON WORDS. Pretty pictures, I wish I could travel more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, someone noticed! Thanks, it was super sunny and I really don't travel that much tbh.

    ReplyDelete