Thursday 7 April 2011

It's a beautiful day today!

It's such a beautiful day today. I know I said it was beautiful yesterday but today is even better. It's really warm with clear blue skies and so, so much sunlight. In my Geography class, at school today, a small group of us got taken out of class to work for a bit and there were no free classrooms so we worked outside in the sun! It was kind of hard to write as it was so bright but it was beautifully warm.

I've been sat at my computer since I got home, typing up a script for my exam in Drama and it's rather stressful as I need to finish by tomorrow so that's why this blog is rather rushed. I love the way I feel so comfortable with blogging. When I first started I felt kind of awkward as I didn't feel as if I was addressing anyone and I didn't know what direction I wanted my blog to go in...I still don't really know what direction it's going in but it's really fun posting and I'm going to keep blogging every day until the end of April. Oh, wait a moment. I've just remembered I'm going away over Easter and I may not have internet access...so I may have to minus some more days from my BEDA. Oopsie! Can I go now? Can I leave you with some spring-like pictures?



1 comment:

  1. Ah! We have yet to have a really beautiful, warm day where i'm from, except for a fluke weeks ago. I love Spring! It just feels so good. I understand the busy homework part, though. I've got so much Biology work I should be doing right now! Good luck with the script. That last picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete