Sunday 10 April 2011

Harry Potter DVD Out Tomorrow!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes out on DVD tomorrow! *GASP* Who's excited? Are you excited? I know I am! if you want to know my thoughts on "Deathly Hallows Part One" from way back when I saw it, (on the day of the release) in November then click here.

So I'm very much looking forward to sitting down with a huge packet of crisps (and hopefully some ice cream) tomorrow and watching the film with my family (who haven't seen it yet). It's always awesome seeing films at the cinema but it's also a whole new experience having it in DVD form and watching it in the comfort of your own home... And after that we have Part 2 to look forward to and, wow, am I excited for that! But also kind of sad and nostalgic as it really will mark the end of Harry Potter in its prime. *Pauses to reflect on hopelessly Harry Potter consumed life*

OK, I am a crazy person for doing BEDA- it was very much an impulsive decision so, yet again, it's only a short post today so I'm sorry about that. I'll write up some nice Deathly Hallows content tomorrow!

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I can't wait for HP dvd too : > I have to buy it and make film-night with HP :D
    Yup it's nostalgic...HP was my childhood D: And now it all ends...meh. We have to deal with it. I hope JK Rowling will write something about HP soon... but probably she won't xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not expecting any HP content from her any time soon either. But she is writing SOMETHING. haha. Harry Potter has done and will continue to shape my life, though.

    ReplyDelete