Monday 10 January 2011

Rain

I'm listening to the rain fall outside, an activity I've always found to be relaxing and peaceful. Being out in the rain definitely isn't as much fun for me, there's something about the fact that your warm and sheltered from the discomfort of rain that makes me feel safe. Also, there's nothing better than going to sleep to the sound of a stormy night; the wind whistling and the rain lashing on the windows. I usually listen to music as I fall asleep but on a particularly windy or rainy night I turn off my mp3 player and simply listen to the weather. Does anyone else enjoy this? I know a few people I know agree with me on the rain thing but not so many people are keen on whistling winds at night, they find it spooky.

1 comment:

  1. depending on my mood, i love rain. it also depends what kind of rain. if i'm with people and we get caught in the rain i LOVE messing around in the rain :) but if i'm in school or not in the mood it's a bit meh. i love when it's sunny and raining and you get rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete