Friday 27 August 2010

Youtube talk

I started on YouTube because I really love watching videos from the people on there. Sometimes I feel like I have more in common with my subscriptions than most people in my school. Anyway, I started an account before with one of my friends as a joint account which was fun until she had to pull out as her parent's withdrew permission for her to be on the internet. After closing this account I decided that if other people had the confidence to start YouTube videoing on their own, so could I. I love to talk and getting my opinions across is something I do on a regular basis so I planned to do this in the form of videos.
Anyhow, I made this channel which is currently a little empty.

A couple of weeks after I set up this account I came up with this preeetty sweet idea concerning my good friend, Sophie and I and ofcourse our love for youtube and the fact that we sometimes don't see each other for a while. Basically, we have a joint account where we just vlog to each other. We've only just started so we only have one video each but I'll be uploading another today or tomorow. (Sophie's really busy at the moment)

As sad as this may sound YouTube is a very important part of my life. I love watching vlogs, spoofs and music videos. I love the way everyone on youtube has the freedom to pretty much show the world anything they want to. You see people singing, playing instruments, making you laugh and some awesome actings skills being put on show to. Yeahhhhh, it's basically a great creative outlet and I LOVE watching YouTube videos!
I'm not ashamed to say. It is aweeessooommeeee

Bye Blogspot :)

2 comments:

  1. I love watching Youtube videos. It's like a black hole that sucks you in until you realized you haven't done anything important all day, and that you're in trouble because you haven't studied at all for the next class.

    So yea. Yay Youtube. :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is exactly what they are like, thanks for commenting. How did you find me? I am now following your blog by the way, really like it!!

    ReplyDelete