Tuesday 17 August 2010

Hanging off of a Knife Edge

I'm feeling very restless today for the following reasons:
1. They do NOT have "Checkmate" by Malorie Blackman in my local library ("Knife Edge"=huge cliffhanger)
2. Well, there actually isn't a "2"

It may be a short list but it's big for me, OK?

I actually feel ashamed to admit that I haven't read "Checkmate" yet as it is part of such an amazing, popular and wonderful series (Noughts and Crosses) that I cannot believe I've never started reading the series before now. I guess it's just one of those things were people are constantly recommending a book to you and you just get fed up of them nagging you about it. And therefore, if you are a person as stubborn and suspicious of popular entertainment as myself, you don't read it. I aim to fix that.

So, my message to anyone who reads this: When Someone recommends a book, it really is probably because it's genuinely good.

Happy Days

p.s I Filmed a Harry Potter music video yesterday with two awesome friends which naturally means that I am currently sporting Ron Weasley coloured hair! Would be all gooood if I hadn't had to display it in public at various occasions. Anyway,  I won't be releasing the video on the internet but it was awesome fun to film!

No comments:

Post a Comment