Saturday 14 August 2010

The top ten most amazing "things" in my world

What's your most favorite "things"? And by things I mean ANYTHING! What makes you smile? What keeps you entertained for years? Also, what makes your mouth water when you know it's being served at dinner time?

Anyhow, these are my... Top Ten Most Amazing "Things" (NOT in order)

1. The Harry Potter series
2. YouTube
3. Writing
4. Cheesecake
5. Snow
6. Wizard Rock
7. Reading, reading reading
8. Paramore (band)
9. Friends (T.V show)
10. Musical Theatre

Now, knowing me I will probably read over this post later and be alarmed that something I adore is missing from this list. But I'm just going to post it immediately anyway because I know no matter how much I alter this list I'm never going to be 100% happy with it.

p.s Anyone who reads this and feels like commenting about their "top ten", please feel free. I would be interested to hear from people.






No comments:

Post a Comment